You can find some useful papers and research on web-methodologies here. We will update this section regularly (last update: 2015-08-23).
Publications of projects with newlylabs
(this includes only published and “in press” articles)
- Memory Detection 2.0, PlosOne 2015; (alternative source)
- You can find the raw data as well as analysis scripts (incl. code book) in the publicly available Open Science Framework repository here.
- Item saliency effects & the CIT, JARMAC 2015; (alternative source)
- Data and analysis scripts here.
- Online ID check, J of Forensic Sciences 2015
- Data will become publicly available soon (but can request them from us already).
Publications on (experimental) web methodologies
- Mason& Suri, 2011: Evaluation of MTURK platform
- Crump et al., 2013: Experimental research via MTURK
- Buhrmester et al., 2011: Discussion of online research via MTURK
- Birnbaum, 2003: Early discussion of research via the Internet
- Germine et al., 2012: Web vs lab for experimental (cognitive) research
- Gosling et al., 2004: Issues of online questionnaire research
- Houben & Wiers, 2008: Evaluation of validity of web-research against lab results (IAT)
- Rand, 2012: The added value of web research
- Chandler et al., 2014: Problems specific to web research and solutions (!)
Suggestions for what we need to include? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org